Vacancy - Public Relations Officer
POSITION: Public Relations Officer
JOB TYPE: Full time
PLACE OF WORK: Yerevan, Armenia
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 July 2021
The purpose of this position is to provide coverage of the Foundation’s activities and programs, work with the media, create and update the content for the Foundation’s website and the social media channels, review and edit all the outgoing written materials.
- Develop and implement the Foundation’s communications strategy
- Update the content of the Foundation’s website and social media channels
- Coordinate the activities related to creation of the Foundation’s new website
- Write, edit, translate and disseminate press releases, success stories, articles and booklets, prepare infographics and presentations
- Participate in developing and editing of the Foundation’s reports
- Upon necessity conduct photo and video shooting, organize and maintain the photo and video archives of the Foundation
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferably in the field of journalism, communications or PR)
- At least 3 years of experience in media, PR and/or communications
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages, good knowledge of Russian
- Excellent writing, editing, translation skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or another similar program
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Excellent communication and business networking skills
- Teamwork skills
All interested candidates are invited to send their CV and motivation letter to [email protected] email address indicating “Public Relations Officer” in the subject line.
We look forward to learning more about you and we’ll be in touch only if your skills and experiences are a match for this role.