Vacancy - Fundraising and Grants Acquisition Officer
TITLE: Fundraising and Grants Acquisition Officer
JOB TYPE: Full time
COMPANY: MY STEP Charitable Foundation
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
APLICATION DEADLINE: 12 July 2021
The purpose of this position is to lead fundraising and grant acquisition activities of the Foundation by developing and implementing the Fundraising Strategy; establishing and strengthening relations with donors; exploring grantopportunities.
- Develop the Foundation’s Fundraising Strategy
- Explore possibilities of funding for the projects of the Foundation, identify new directions of funding
- Develop and implement plans for stronger donor engagement
- Introduce new fundraising platforms, apply fundraising tools to achieve the fundraising targets.
- Present the Foundation and its projects during official, public and non-official events
- Explore fundraising opportunities provided by various funds and/or international donor organizations
- After preliminary research, prepare grant applicationsbased on the requirements of donor organizations
- Monitor the grant projects to prepare financial and other reports to be provided to donor organizations
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Higher education
- At least 3 years of experience in fundraising or marketing
- Experience in writing strategies and business plans
- Solid knowledge of fundraising environment and platforms
- Well-developed communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian
- Team work and leadership skills
- Proactiveness and consistency
- Research and analytical skills
All interested candidates are invited to send their CVs and motivation letters to [email protected] email address indicating “Fundraising and Grants Acquisition Officer” in the subject line.
We look forward to learning more about you and we’ll be in touch only if your skills and experiences are a match for this role.